Classic Merino Superwash DK Yarn is a 100% superwash merino wool DK weight yarn with a 4 ply construction. The twist is balanced and the hand is very smooth and soft. An excellent yarn for socks as well as sweaters, baby things, scarves, gloves, mittens, hats and much more. It is recommended that socks be knit at a firmer gauge than other garments for better fit and durability.
We love this yarn for medium weight sweaters, shawls, finger-less mitts, scarves, and baby sweaters.
All of our hand dyed yarn will stand up to gentle washing without fading or running. We have selected the dyes we use for their excellent light fast and color fast rating.
- Light Worsted Weight/DK Yarn
- Weight: 100g
- Yardage: 247 yards
- Standard Yarn Weight Class: 3 or DK/Light Worsted
- Recommended Gauge: 5 – 5.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Needle Sizes: 6 US (4.25 mm)
- For socks; recommended gauge of 6 sts. per inch 3-4 US (3.25mm -3.5 mm)
There are no reviews yet.