100% superwash merino wool DK weight yarn with a 4 ply construction. The twist is balanced and the hand is very smooth and soft. An excellent yarn for socks as well as sweaters, baby things, scarves, gloves, mittens, hats and much more. It is recommended that socks be knit at a firmer gauge than other garments for better fit and durability.
We love this yarn for medium weight sweaters, finger-less mitts, scarves, and baby sweaters.
All of our bare yarns are scoured to remove the spinning oils so they are ready to knit from right away. This sets the twist and allows the fibers to bloom so that your gauge will be more accurate.
- Light Worsted Weight/DK Yarn
- Weight: 100g
- Yardage: 247 yards
- Standard Yarn Weight Class: 3 or DK/Light Worsted
- Recommended Gauge: 5 – 5.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Needle Sizes: 6 US (4.25 mm)
- For socks; recommended gauge of 6 sts. per inch 3-4 US (3.25mm -3.5 mm)