A light fingering weight wool blend yarn composed of 65% Superwash Merino wool and 35% rayon of bamboo. It has a 3 ply construction with a moderate amount of twist, which results in a well balanced yarn, good for many uses from shawls and scarves, to garments, as well as being a great sock yarn. There is a springiness due to the wool content and the wonderful shimmer and drape from the bamboo.
All of our hand dyed yarn will stand up to gentle washing without fading or running. We have selected the dyes we use for their excellent light fast and color fast rating.
- Light Fingering Weight Yarn
- Weight: 100g
- Yardage: 490 yards
- Standard Yarn Weight Class: 1 or Superfine
- Recommended Gauge: 7.5-8 stitches per inch
- Recommended Needle Sizes: 0-2 US (2.00-2.75mm) for socks or garments
- For lace knitting 3-6 US (3.25 – 4.00 mm)