Cables and Lace Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern looks impressive and unique but is not complicated to knit. It is knit flat from one end to the other with a few suggested sizes for a quick to make project. The blanket was designed using a sport weight cotton but can also be made in other weights and fiber types, such as our Classic Merino Superwash Sport.
See SIZING NOTES section for sizing modification tips. The stitch pattern is in easy-to-read charts only. This project is recommended for intermediate knitters and advanced beginners.
- Knitting Notions Organic Cotton Sport
- Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sport
- Knitting Notions Classic Merino Sport
- or any soft sport weight yarn with 280-340 yards per 100g.
- (S)mall 30” x 34” after washed and lightly blocked. Measurements taken after fully dry.
- Additional Sizes (sizes are estimates only and weren’t test knit) (M)edium 39” x 42”; (L)arge 46” x 52”
Yardage Requirements: (S)970 (M)1500 (L)2200 yards
Gauge: 30 stitches = 5” in pattern stitch, washed and lightly blocked
Knitting and Lace Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern designed and published by Catherine Harrison of Knitting Notions.