Baby Willow Set is a knitting pattern with instructions to knit a newborn baby sweater, hat and booties.
- Knitting Notions Organic Cotton Worsted or Blue Sky Organic or Dyed Cotton or any soft worsted weight cotton yarn with 145-150 yards per 100g.
- one button
Construction Notes: This classic baby sweater design is knit in one piece from the bottom up. Sleeves are knit in the round and the body knit flat from the bottom to be joined on one long needle for the yoke. All edgings are knit along with the sweater. The hat is entirely knit in the round from the brim up; two sizes available. The seamless construction of the sweater and hat add comfort as well as being a time saver for the busy knitter. The booties are knit flat and have a small seam up the back and sole of the foot. This fairly easy project is great for advanced beginners and beyond.
- Sweater – Chest – 20” to fit approximately 0-6 months
- Hat – 14” (16”) to fit Newborn (6 months)
- Booties – to fit 0-6 months, foot length 4”
- all sizes measured after washing and light blocking.
Yarn Requirements: 325-350 yards to make the whole baby sweater set. (3 skeins of Organic Cotton Worsted)
Gauge: 17 stitches and 25 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch on largest needles, washed and lightly blocked
Pattern deigned and published by Catherine Harrison of Knitting Notions.
There are no reviews yet.