This will be a quick update today to show you the finished shots of my Midlothian shawl.
I am very pleased with how this turned out after blocking it. It measured 65″ across the top and 30″ down the center spine. That is smaller than the DK weight version would be, but it is a nice size for a smaller person.
I used almost all of two skeins of Classic Merino Superwash Sport in Cerulean. I made a small modification in size. I worked two extra repeats of the eyelet chart at the top. That was actually good, because I am happy with the size and I had enough yarn. If I had made it any bigger though I would have needed a third skein of yarn.
The picot bind off looks nice but it does require a bit of patience to block them out properly.
4 thoughts on “Midlothian Shawl is Done”
Hello! I bought some of your yarn at a festival in Indiana and need another skein. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to help you with that. I emailed you 🙂