Wow, it’s been busy. But that’s a good thing. I planned to post from Wooster and didn’t get a chance. Then last week was another festival in Franklin, IN and I didn’t have much time for blogging there either. I only had a few days home between those shows, so anyway, here I am home for four days at least. It’s time to update the blog.
So last time I showed you how I messed up a bit knitting the left front neck shaping, so I got that all fixed. Funny thing about that was that I had written out the directions which I reversed from the other side but wrote it incorrectly. I knew the armhole depth should be about 4″ but I stupidly waited until I had reached that length before starting the neck shaping, so of course, the extra inch for the neck shaping made the whole thing too long. Duh!
It was then on to the sleeves. I worked up the first one, working out the cap shaping as I went. I did the math for what I thought I would do before starting but changed it as I went at least four times. 😅
I have begun the other sleeve. I feel like I want to pause before knitting the sleeve cap on the second sleeve until I have tried out the fit on the first, just in case it’s not quite a good enough fit. So I may do some seaming soon.
I’ll leave you with a booth picture or two, until next time.